Welcome to SeOsWales
Is your business generating an abundance of online sales/leads each month? Are you happy with the number of online sales your site produces? If you have answered “no” to both these questions then you are most definitely in the right place.
SeOsWales is a search engine optimisation (SEO) company based in South Wales, UK and we specialise in the art of increasing the search engine visibility of our clients’ websites both here in Wales and all over the UK. We know that to succeed in the SEO market we have to achieve great results for our clients on an on-going basis if we expect to retain a consistent level of business. We are not in this market to make short term gains; we are looking to build long and successful relationships with our clients and the best way to achieve this is by delivering first class results.
At SeOsWales we are not one of the many SEO companies who promise the earth, blind you with scientific jargon and end up delivering poor results at a hefty price. We know our business inside out and work extremely hard to give our clients the results they deserve at a fair price.
Why are we so confident in the service we offer?
SeOsWales is run by myself, Gavin Evans along with my colleague, Tom Gee. Although we started the company as recently as October 2011, we have 10 years of combined experience in the SEO sector as internet/affiliate marketers. We have built a personal portfolio of more than 100 websites since our introduction to SEO in 2006. These websites combined have attracted more than 150,000 internet visitors in one month alone!
We are not stating these facts to try and impress you but to impress upon you that we have the knowledge when it comes to building internet traffic to websites. It was only after realising that we had developed the ability to bring an influx of free organic website visitors to our personal websites, that we decided to offer our services to the wider market; and so SeOsWales was born!
Come and take a look at our portfolio of SEO websites and read our story on the about us page. If you are serious about gaining improved search engine rankings for your website, leading to greater visitor numbers and sales, get in touch with us today.
Here are some reasons as to why partnering with us makes perfect sense…
- We are a local company who fully understand what it takes to market local and regional businesses.
- We are not salesmen! We are search engine professionals and we are very good at what we do.
- We have over 10 years combined experience in the art of website traffic generation.
- You can see our portfolio (We have a proven track record).
- We WILL increase your search engine rankings and that’s a fact!
Things to think about…
- Sales are predicted to treble on the internet in the next 5 years
- Have you ever noticed that conventional advertising is on the decline? For example; Yellow pages and the Thompson directory is only half the size it was just a few years ago. Newspaper sales are declining and when you see an advert on TV the company in the advert now make their website prominent! This is because more and more people are going online!
- You can find pretty much anything you want on the internet today. If your website only gives you limited search engine exposure, you are simply throwing your potential online sales at your competitors.
- In the UK, there was a 14% growth in online retailing between 2010 and 2011.
- In 2011, the UK had a 12% online share of all retail business which is higher than any other European country.
Don’t get left behind!
At SeOsWales there is no hype and we will not try and blind you with science. We are a local Welsh company who offer an honest and open SEO service with a proven background of success.
Get in touch with us today and let us bring your website the internet visibility it deserves!
Call us on: Freephone 0800 0834 459 or via our website contact form
The acronym SEOs can refer to search engine optimizers a term adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization[...]
In parts one and two of our series on conducting SEO site audits we looked at how to price and[...]
The SEO industry is pretty big yet I can see some official Google videos explaining some really useful things with just a few thousand views. Why don’t you listen to them They are trying to help you. They tell you exactly what[...]
SEOmoz blog Hit by Google Penguin An In-House SEO Crisis Management Plan. Search Engine Watch. Some websites are out to make a quick buck not thinking of their customers visitors or they have been misguided by an agency or by some black hat SEO magician that it’s OK to use tricks. Here are a few of the things websites should avoid as outlined Selling SEO is Link Building but with Human LinksSEOmoz blog Don’t get caught up in SEO trendsKoMarketing Associates. SEO is a Business Just Focus On What You Can ChangeState of Search. Business 2 Community Coast Digital blog Search Engine Roundtable. all 168 news articles[...]
Incoming search terms:
- seos wales
- seo wales
- seoswales co uk